Training is an integral part of any Pavement Preservation Program. Preservation practices are constantly evolving as new techniques and products are developed.
Currently Offered Classes
Slurry Seal & Micro-Surfacing Training Course – Florida
ABOUT THE COURSE
This one-day course is intended to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of slurry seal and micro-surfacing systems. The principal focus is to offer pavement practitioners the essential skills for selecting good candidate pavements, designing and estimating projects, and gaining awareness of good construction practices. Upon the conclusion of the course the participants will possess the necessary knowledge to achieve excellent success with slurry seals and micro-surfacing projects.
Currently, the NCPP offers courses in:
- Applied Asset Management
- Chip Seal Best Practices
- Slurry Seal & Micro-surfacing
- Top of the Curve: Fog Seals, Rejuvenators, Crack Sealing and Filling
- Basic Concepts for Pavement Preservation
Courses are offered periodically throughout the year and are advertised on this website, or if you prefer, we can setup a special course presentation for your group. The NCPP is able to:
- Offer Continuing Education Units in cooperation with Michigan State University (MSU).
- Develop undergraduate and graduate courses in cooperation with MSU.
- Provide clients with custom-designed training needs conducted on-site or at an alternate location.
- Develop technical briefings.
- Host web-related, pavement preservation information.